One of the most important decisions at the time of the birth of your baby that you need to make is whether you want to store the cord blood stem cells present in the umbilical cord of your baby. The cord blood is quite handy and can be used for treatment in future during any kind of disease related to bone marrow, genetics or nerves. The stem cells present in the cord blood are quite vital and have the ability to form into different tissues and organs in the body over time.
Stem cells present in the cord blood are quite handy and have the ability to cure numerous life threatening diseases of any person in the family whether the kid, siblings or parents. In order to maintain the effectiveness of the stem cells present in the cord blood it is important to collect it as soon as the baby has taken birth. Once the umbilical cord has been clamped, it should be cleaned and injected to take the required blood in a collection bag with the help of cord blood bank or hospital staff.
Stem cells with cord blood are quite different from normal stem cells and are slightly younger and flexible which makes them quite handy when used in treatment of different types of diseases.
Some of the most usual benefits of the cord stem cells are given below
- Stem cells when stored with private blood banks prove quite handy in the future when it comes to curing most complex of diseases related to blood and bone marrow. Every part of the human body contains some or the other form of stem cells and some of the body parts are not fit enough to provide stem cells with the therapeutic process. At this time, stem cells prove extremely handy and are used to replace damaged cells in order to generate fit growth of cells in that part.
- Stem cells prove most beneficial in treating diseases that lack proper medical treatment. It is often seen that the bone marrow of a person hardly matches the other, at this time stored stem cells can simply prove to be a blessing and help in autologous transplantation. The best part is that stem cells stored with blood bank are available immediately and minimize any chance of further progression of the disease in future.
- Stem cells are quite handy for patients who suffer from cancer or leukemia. All those who suffer from such fatal diseases are required to go through rigorous chemotherapy sessions and blood transfusion. In this treatment there are fair chances of reappearing of the disease after some time. At this time, with the help of stem cells one can go for transfusion of cells from bone marrow or peripheral blood and can achieve the chances of a full recovery from the disease.
Stem cell banking is quite suitable and fairly advantageous for almost everyone. The best option when it comes to treatment of blood and tissue related diseases, stem cells give treatment option for around 80 human diseases and help saving life from fatal diseases.
Reflexology treatment is provided by applying certain pressure on a few specific areas of our hands, feet or ears. According to reflexology theory there are few points in our body, which can affect a particular organ or a system. Different points affect different parts of our body.
Although doctors do not provide reflexology services as a treatment to their patients on a regular basis, there is a report available where many people from various parts of the world get lots of relief from such treatment. This service can address the problem of asthma, anxiety, cardiovascular problems, cancer treatments, diabetes, headaches and various kinds of kidney problems.
In various countries of Asia as well as Europe people are taking reflexology services and are quite happy with the outcome of this service. Some of the companies in Denmark employ professional reflexlogists in their company to help the employee and improve upon their absenteeism. In addition to that company owners also find that their profitability has also increased by hiring such professionals.
There are certain parts of our body like hand feet and ears have connection with many of the organs and bones of our body. Therefore by applying pressure to these parts, it is possible to influence other parts of our body. There is map available that indicates which parts of our body are related to an organ.
Reflexology technique was known from the ancient times. We are not sure where it was originated however Chinese people were aware about it since 1000 BC.
Tags: reflexology technique
Holding a photograph of the baby for the first time in your hands, prior to the delivery date is considered to be the best feeling in the world. Today, many people are opting for the latest 3d and 4d scans so as to get the images of their foetus. In Manchester, this advanced level of scanning is gaining huge popularity. However, you should visit a reputed Manchester 4d scans clinic in order to get the ultrasound done.
There are many other benefits which are attached with clinics which provide images of the new born. Some of the reasons are mentioned below
Get to know the gender of the child
Look at what you have been blessed with. A baby girl or a baby boy can be determined with the help of the clinic and it takes no time to observe and make out what are the chances that the baby would be a girl or a boy. This will also help in making you ready for the clothes and other accessories which are important like toys and everything else.
Get to know about any disorder
The 2d scans do not provide a very clear picture of the foetus and hence it is not possible to see all the organs of the body. Thus, the doctors recommend for a 4d scan so as to check whether the foetus is growing properly or not and whether there is any deformity or disorder. If any deformity is found, appropriate medical solutions are provided to cure it.
Get the images in pen drive
Looking for streaming the images over the TV in your house? Then you can opt for this option which allows people to ensure that they can get the images over the TV with ease. With the high-tech facility offered here, the images are converted into formats which are easily accessible over the TV and Laptop. Options even for the viewing of images over the smart phones are also available. There is no extra charge and no hidden cost that a person has to pay for availing the service. The fee covers everything which will be provided to you.
If you are living in Karama and experiencing some health related problems or issue then you should contact and consult a doctor for your health check up. You can find many types of doctors in this city such as Paediatrician, Physician, Gynaecologist, Dietician, Pathologist, Dentist, homeopath and many others. Finding a doctor can be a difficult task sometimes but you can find doctors on internet too according to your needs. There are many reasons of seeing a doctor regularly as it helps to keep your body healthy. Some of the important factors for seeing a doctor are mentioned below:
- General health Checkups: You should get your own or your child’s health checkups from doctor on regular intervals. Your doctor may help in keeping you up to date by recommending you with some vaccination process. He will examine your whole body properly in order to find out any infection and if there is any he will suggest you the best medication as well as precaution. Vaccination provides you protection against many diseases such as Measles, Hepatitis B, Polio, Mumps and even cancer.
- Primary Checkups: You must get your blood pressure, sugar level, and cholesterol level checked regularly to stay healthy and fit. Doctors will provide you with the complete analysis report of your body levels, and will give you advice related to health tips for making your body fit and healthy in future also.
- Create your annual report: You can visit a doctor and ask him to create an annual report of you. This annual report helps you in emergency cases. This report reduces unnecessary tests which are required at the time of emergency and reduces the consumption of extra time so that you can receive immediate help and care. You should also go for annual blood check up to ensure the safety of blood running in your body in terms of Diabetes, Cholesterol, Blood sugar levels and hyper tension.
Hormones are probably the least understood issue of our physical wellbeing. While there are many hormones that tend to affect every day-to-day working of our lives, insulin and cortisol are two such hormones that are widely heard yet least understood. There is a definite strong relationship between hormones and a balanced diet. Hormones specialists are the best individuals to help you understand how to balance your insulin and cortisol levels with proper diet.
Diet is almost always referred to something that is bland and boring, consisting majorly of fruits and vegetables and devoid of any substantial fats and carbohydrates. However, this trend of ingesting low fat and high on simple sugar diet soon causes a major problem where the bodies starts using a lot of insulin to balance the sugar that is thrown in the bloodstream. Eventually, in many cases bodies become insulin resistant. This causes the obesity epidemic, which is a glaring reality.
Hormone specialists consider this situation as a dangerous one, since children are developing insulin resistance or Type 2 diabetes, which is typically considered an adult-related disease. With more and more fast food joints offering tempting, empty calorie burgers, pizzas and French fries to the younger generation, the problem of simple carbs and sugars is creating a havoc with the lifestyle and growing stage of numerous children. Cortisol is a hormone that balances the effects of insulin. Therefore, if your insulin levels are out of control, so are your cortisol levels. The relationship between cortisol and insulin is so strong that when one goes off-balance, it tends to pull the other down too, also disturbing the body’s progesterone level, which is the building block for both oestrogen and testosterone.
Therefore, it is of utmost importance to take proper care of your diet so that your hormones are kept in check and working in optimal condition. While formulating a proper diet may appear very complicated by the common person, hormone specialists can help you with the proper structuring of diet as well as functional and metabolic medicine dosage to help you get back on track. A proper balanced diet should consist of foods from all food groups such as-
- Carbohydrate: Cereals, whole grain, vegetables
- Protein: Milk and milk products, poultry, fish, soya
- Fat: Nuts, essential fatty acids from groundnut oil, clarified butter, coconut
- Fibre: Green leafy vegetables, fruits
Once the diet is on the track, proper medication can help you get on smooth with your sufficient hormone level functioning.
Giving your eggs to someone can be an emotional process, which is why you must think it through completely before you undergo an egg donation to ensure that you complexly understand what you are going through. There are plenty of different legal requirements that you need to know as well, which will affect you at some point during your life, especially if the child born of the gift decides to find you. However, there are some restrictions on the law regarding who is able to know your identity, so make sure that you are comfortable with what that entails and who will know.
Requirements Set by the Law
There are some requirements that have been set by the law regarding your identity, which means that you can’t give anonymously, but that you must give your name. However, the good thing is that the people who are given the egg donation in Manchester, won’t know who has given it to them, but the children that are conceived are entitled to know who you are. When the child turn 16, then they will be able to find out information that won’t identify you, including any siblings that they might have that were also conceived in the same way. You will also be able to find out how many children were born using these gametes and the sex and year each was born.
Make sure that you are aware of your legal rights, including the right to know how many children were conceived using your gametes. However, you won’t be given any details regarding names and you aren’t legally responsibilities, claims or rights to the children born from the gametes.
Counselling means exploring your problems through talking, and each session should help you form coping strategies and bring more clarity, so that you can look forward to a happier future, irrespective of your current situation.
Anger management and confidentiality
Typically, a session of counselling in Essex lasts up to one hour, depending on the nature of the problems discussed. For example, one-to-one therapy and small group counselling can help people with anger management issues not only recognize the signs, but also keep them under control. Typical signs include an increased heart rate, faster breathing, and fist clenching, and the counsellor will help you analyze your way of thinking, and try to adjust it by realizing that phrases like always, never, not fair, must and mustn’t can actually worsen your anger. Moreover, they will enable you to recognise a pattern of situations where you tend to lose control, and learn to do your best to avoid them as much as possible. Therapy is important, because unresolved anger can lead to a range of health problems, including depression, anxiety, high blood pressure, heart attack, colds.
It is of utmost importance that the confidentiality of these discussions is preserved at all times, as recommended by the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy. There are some exceptions, though, more specifically, if the client is likely to endanger themselves or others. However, prior to commencing therapy, the client and the counsellor will sign a contract that stipulates clearly the rights and obligations of both parties; for example, the client’s right to anonymity and the counsellor’s obligation to protect it.